This is where you'll be at your best.
Our Care, Nursing and Recovery teams are there when people need us most. Supporting over Armed Forces community across the nation with understanding and compassion.
This could be through providing dedicated care homes for older veterans, helping those living with dementia, supporting carers, or ensuring ex-service personnel and their families can live safely at home.
As well as being there with practical, hands-on support, we also offer advice and guidance. Whether that’s to help people with a particular need, or more simply to ensure that they are making the very most of the care, programmes and services we can provide.
Locations and roles
We have career opportunities available across the UK. Whether it be in an office or your home, we are interested in hearing from talented and hard-working people who share our values.
We also have roles available in our six care homes:
- Dunkirk Memorial House (Bishops Lydeard, Taunton, Somerset TA4 3BT)
- Galanos House (Banbury Road, Southam, Warwickshire CV47 2BL)
- Halsey House (31 Norwich Road, Cromer, Norfolk NR27 0BA)
- Lister House (Southgate Ripon, North Yorkshire HG4 1PG)
- Mais House (18 Hastings Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex TN40 2HH)
- Maurice House (Callis Court Road, Broadstairs, Kent CT10 3AH)
There are also roles available The The Battle Back Centre in Lilleshall.
Key jobs that you might find at RBL in Care, Nursing and Recovery include:
- Care Assistant
- Admiral Nurse
- Senior Care Assistant
Use our search and apply tool to browse our current vacancies.
This is where you'll be recognised
We pride ourselves on supporting our Armed Forces community, but we also know that is only possible if we also support our people.