Donate Poppy Shop

If you have suffered an injury or illness due to service, you may be able to claim compensation.

Depending on when your illness or injury happened, there are two ways you can seek compensation.

Both schemes are administered by Veterans UK, which is part of the MoD’s Defence Business Services.

“You really helped with my compensation claim and made the process simple.”

Aron Shelton

Has someone close to you died as a result of service in the Armed Forces?

If you have lost a husband, wife, partner, parent or guardian as a result of service in the Armed Forces you may also be entitled to compensation.

To find out more give us a call on 0808 802 8080 or email us at

If you are facing a service inquest, we can also give you guidance and support at this difficult time.

Are you unhappy with the result of your compensation claim?

If you want to dispute a compensation decision, we can support you through the process. We can help you to lodge an appeal, and represent you at the appeal tribunal if you wish, all free of charge.

You can dispute a decision by appealing to Veterans UK. Once your appeal is lodged, the matter is heard and considered by a tribunal, (the War Pensions and Armed Forces Compensation Chamber) which will rule on the issue.

Our contact centre can provide claim forms or refer you to a specialist advisor, call 0808 802 8080, or email us at

Can't find what you're looking for?

Search our Knowledge Base for more information.

Knowledge Base

Discover more

Contact our team


Call 0808 802 8080

8am to 8pm
7 days a week

0808 802 8080

Online chat

8am to 8pm
7 days a week

Launch online chat

Get local help

Find the Legion
near you

The Legion near you
Back to top