We lobby and advise national and local Government on issues related to the welfare of the Armed Forces community.
As part of this process, we regularly contribute to Government reviews, Parliamentary Committee inquiries and consultations being run by other organisations.
A selection of a few of our recent consultation responses are available below.
For more information, or if the document you’re looking for isn’t listed, please contact email@example.com.
Recent consultation responses
- Defence Select Committee inquiry – Mental Health and the Armed Forces Part Two: The Provision of Care (PDF)
- Local Government Association – The Lives we want to lead Green Paper on Social Care (PDF)
- NHS England – Developing Mental Health Services for Veterans in England (PDF)
- Office for National Studies – Census 2021 Topic Selection (Joint response from the Armed Forces Sector)(PDF)
- House of Lords Select Committee on Social Mobility - How can young people be best prepared for the world of work inquiry (PDF)
- Communities and Local Government Select Committee - Homelessness Inquiry (PDF)
- Department of Health submission – Consultation on the Care Act 2014 and the Care Cap and Appeals Process (PDF)
- Department of Health submission – NHS Constitution Consultation (priority treatment)(PDF)
- Phillips’ Review – Veterans in the Criminal Justice System (PDF)
- Political and Constitutional Reform Committee submission – Transparency of Lobbying Bill(PDF)
Welsh consultation responses
- Welsh Government – Connected Communities, Tackling loneliness and social isolation (PDF)
- Welsh Government – Together For Mental Health delivery plan (PDF)
- Welsh Government – Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014(PDF)
- Welsh Government – Code of Guidance for Local Authorities on the Allocation of Accommodation and Homelessness(PDF)