Somerset Legion House
The Legion’s break centre, Somerset Legion House, is situated on the sea front of Weston-Super-Mare with beautiful views over the Bristol Channel to Wales and Exmoor. Somerset Legion House is the perfect seaside escape - with sweeping coastal views and fresh sea air guests here feel instantly relaxed.
Rooms are well appointed featuring en-suites, and any stay here will feel like a home away from home. There is plenty to explore with Weston Bay on your doorstep, miles of clean sandy beach and a level promenade with Channel views.
It's the perfect location from which to visit Cheddar, Wells, Bristol, Bath and the Mendip, and Quantock Hills.
The Playhouse Theatre, Leisure Centre, Grand Pier, Seaquarium, Helicopter Museum and the Winter Garden are also within easy reach. Somerset Legion House also provides a minibus which runs twice a week to the Sovereign Shopping Centre and main High Street.
Facilities and features
- 47 en-suite bedrooms
- Rooms are equipped with televisions
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Comfort cooling for summer months
- Dining room offering freshly prepared meals
- Terrace lounge
- Hairdressing salon
- Therapy room
- Spa bath
- Activities room
- Large games room with table tennis, pool table and table football
- Assisted bathroom with Arjo bath for guests’ use (must have carer to use this facility)
- Guest laundry
- A programme of crafts, activities and entertainment
- Minibus for trips to local shopping centre
- Weekly coach outings to places of local interest
How to apply
Our Break services are available to serving or ex-Service men or women and/or their dependants who are in genuine need of a break.
The catchment area for Somerset Legion House is
- South Western
- South Eastern
- West Midlands
- South Wales
- South Staffordshire
- Brecon & Radnor
- Rhondda & Pontypridd,
- Vale of Glamorgan
- West Glamorgan.