Two men having a meeting

Help with disability benefits

We can help anyone in the Armed Forces community appeal any state disability benefits they may be entitled to.

Whether your illness or injury was as a result of service or not, or if you have a physical or psychological problem we can help you.

Our expert advisers have excellent knowledge of the benefits system, and we can guide you from your benefit decision all the way through to taking further action if you need to dispute anything.

We can help you apply for benefits including:

  • Personal Independence Payment
  • Universal Credit
  • Attendance Allowance
  • Employment and Support Allowance

Get help with disability benefits

Call our contact centre on 0808 802 8080 or email [email protected].

Need help with existing benefits?

We can also help you if you have been told that you will lose your existing benefits. We can help you to request a second look at your claim and advise you how to claim everything you're entitled to. If things don't go your way, we can also represent you at a tribunal hearing.

Want to dispute a decision?

If you're unhappy about the outcome of your benefits claim you can appeal the decision at a tribunal and try to get it changed. 

Hearings can be confusing and difficult, and it is very important that you don't miss out any relevant information.

Your appeal is much more likely to be successful if you have representation at the tribunal, so we don't just help you with guidance and advice – we can also represent you.

To find our more, call our contact centre for free on 0808 802 8080 or email us at [email protected].

Can't find what you're looking for?

Search our Knowledge Base for more information.
Knowledge Base

Discover more

Share this page with someone

Back to top