RFEA - The Forces Employment Charity helps service leavers, veterans, reservists and their families (spouses of serving personnel and veterans) find roles that fit their unique skillsets.
They support members of the Armed Forces community by providing their employment support service, which helps ex-Service personnel transition into the workplace. They also offer specialist advice and have relationships with selected employers. RFEA are UK wide, working in every region of England with support also available in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
RFEA’s support includes:
- Understanding of your skills and aspirations, with specialist advice on your local employment market.
- Help if you have health concerns, have been out of work for a long time, have been arrested or are ex-offenders, or if you have other problems such as debt or housing issues. RFEA work collaboratively with the network of military charities to provide the support you need.
- Advice on suitable vocational training and available funding.
- Advising you on job applications, including CVs and interview skills.
- Networking opportunities with employers via Employment Fairs, Employer Events and Employer LiveChat sessions.
- Access to the RightJob Jobs Board which advertised 92,000 jobs last year, all from employers who are actively recruiting ex forces.