Cycle from London to Paris with us in 2024
Thousands of riders have cycled this route with us over the years and enjoyed the thrill of cycling along the Champs Elysee as a peloton. This is the only event, outside of the Tour de France, where you’ll get your moment of victory at the Arc de Triomphe on closed roads – so no contesting with the Paris traffic.
On this four-day ride through beautiful countryside, we organise everything for you, accommodation, bike transportation, ride captains, rolling road closures, and motorbike outriders on roads in France. You simply concentrate on the ride itself, enjoy warm welcomes en route, and comradeship of fellow cyclists.
On the final evening we'll be taking the evening celebration to the Seine River where we’ll take in views of the Eiffel Tower by boat and enjoy a three-course traditional French dinner, drinks and music.
With over 25 years of experience organising this unique event we appreciate the small details that are so important so you can focus on having the best possible ride experience whilst creating unique memories and making friends for life.
We’re proud to offer the lowest prices for a London to Paris event with rolling road closures. You won’t find a cheaper ride elsewhere!
|Option A: Self-Fund||Option B: Fundraise|
|Balance due 01/06/24||£800||-|
*Please note if you choose the option to Fundraise, 50% of the £1,790 needs to be raised by 1 June 2024. See T&Cs for details.
A proportion of your fundraising on Option B will go towards covering the cost of your place in the event. Please ensure this is clearly communicated to anyone who donates towards your challenge.
We will fully support you with your fundraising target. Take a look at our fundraising ideas to get you started.
For over 100 years we have provided much-needed welfare and comradeship to millions, and we are working tirelessly to ensure that those who have served and made sacrifices for us are being looked after no matter what challenges they and the country faces. With your help, we can ensure they receive the help that they need and deserve.
- Motorbike outriders, mechanics, medics, and ride captains all on hand throughout the ride
- Full pre-ride support including a dedicated cycling team, training plans, and fundraising advice
- GPX files are provided. Route signs in England and motorbike support with rolling road closures in France
- The only event (except Tour de France) with road closures at the Arc de Triomphe
- Four nights of at least 3-star accommodation and catering
- Transport across the channel and travel back to South East London
- A celebratory three-course traditional French dinner cruise down the Seine on the final evening and extra package options to bring friends and family along to see you finish
- Your luggage transported carried to all stops
- We secure your bikes every night and transport you to your hotel
- An official RBL cycling jersey
- Professional photographer and access to all photos post-event