Challenge yourself and join the Boats to Castaway, a most memorable event raising funds for The Royal British Legion.
Join us for this unique experience in the wilderness of a mystery location with our exciting Castaway Survival Challenge. The event is perfect for team building, making new friends and having lots of fun.
Over the course of the event you will experience:
- Driving boats to the secret location on day one
- Natural shelter building
- Bush-craft and survival skills
- Sea life-raft survival
- Fun challenges, plus lots more
The Castaway starts at 7pm on the Friday evening at The Sandbanks Hotel in Dorset. The following morning we'll depart by boat to sail away to Castaway.
Our Covid-19 promise
We promise if we or you have to cancel your place due to official Covid-19 restrictions we’ll transfer your place to another event or offer a refund.
- Entry costs just £75, with a minimum sponsorship of £575 per person. We will fully support you with fundraising ideas to help you reach your target.
- Participants must be at least 18 years in age.
- For further information please call 0345 845 1945.
- This event is kindly supported by Poole Boat Hire, Powerboat Training UK and The Sandbanks Hotel.
What happens if the event is postponed?
We follow government guidelines and put the health and safety of our participants, staff and beneficiaries first and foremost. If it is necessary to postpone an event we will be in touch to offer a choice of transfer or refund. Full details are in our Terms and Conditions.
Please contact 0345 845 1945 if you’d like to know more about all we are doing.