Pedal to Paris
This four day ride from London to Paris is an experience for competitive cyclists and enthusiastic recreational riders. Any determined cyclist can enjoy the sense of a Grand Tour on a unique ride through France and into Paris arriving as a peloton on a closed road at the Arc De Triomphe.
Setting off from London, the four-day event will take you through beautiful English and French countryside covering a total of 460km. Once in France, we coordinate rolling road closures so you can cycle from Calais to the very heart of Paris without having to think about traffic, junctions or red lights.
The ride is fully supported by ride captains, mechanics, physios and sports masseurs providing the best possible experience, and it's the only cycling event, apart from the Tour de France, that the Arc de Triomphe closes for.
Why ride for us?
Your fundraising has a truly life-changing impact on the people we help and our Pedal to Paris powers veteran’s recovery. The funds you raise will help support veterans and their families overcome and conquer their challenges, throughout their life.
Take some time to read about Anna Pollock, and find out about how the recumbent bike that the Legion funded changed her life and gave her back her passion for doing physical activity.
Your exclusive place on Team Legion will include all this and more:
- Fully catered 3 star accommodation for the entire trip
- All transport including ferry crossing and a Eurostar ticket from Paris to London
- A celebratory gala dinner on the final evening
- All your luggage transported to each overnight stop, then transported back to London after the ride
- Secure bike storage every night
- Fully signposted route in England and motorbike convoy with rolling road closures in France
- Full pre-ride support including a dedicated supporter care team, training plans and fundraising advice
- Medics, sports massage therapists, mechanics, motorbike outriders and ride captains all on hand throughout the ride
- An official Royal British Legion Pedal to Paris cycle jersey and money-can't-buy medal!