Be a member and support the UK's Armed Forces Community.
We are a community 235,000-strong. Each member plays a vital role in supporting our charity.
Members build relationships. They share experiences with like-minded people, and have a say in the way we run the Legion by voting through the branch network.
But most importantly, they provide support to those that need it. From being at the end of a phone line and visiting in times of need, to holding Remembrance and local community events throughout the UK.
All to help get the word out about the service we provide.
Join the community today and:
- Experience comradeship in our clubs and with the Armed Forces community, past and present
- Be involved in the governance of the Legion by voting through our branch network
- Get involved in branch community support
- Keep informed about the Legion by receiving regular copies of the Legion magazine
- Receive a membership card showing your support to the Legion
Find out what it means to join our national network and support the Armed Forces Community through thick and thin.
Legion members are involved in a number of activities to support the charity, gain access to exclusive events and are kept up to date through vibrant membership communications.
Find a Branch
We have over 2300 branches across the UK and Overseas, view our Branch finder to explore where the Legion is near you.
Explore the Legion's PoppyShop for Membership exclusive items, and as a member get a 15% discount.
Ask a question
Want to learn more about membership or need access to Branch Membership Administration Portal? Visit our FAQs and find out how to contact us.