X-Forces Enterprise (XFE) is a Community Interest Company (CIC) that nurtures entrepreneurial ambition and enterprise skills specifically within the military community.
Over the last seven years, they have supported over 2,100 businesses start-up, and supported many more through peer-to-peer support, helped beneficiaries access over £19.6 million in Start-up Funds and we have delivered over 35,000 hours of training.
X-Forces help anyone in the Armed Forces community: Service leavers, veterans, reservists, family members - tri-service.
- Enterprise for Life ®: learn life-long enterprise skills, whether starting a business or going into gainful employment. Understanding business basics gives individuals commercial knowhow and the building blocks into the civilian world. Should you decide that self-employment is not the right option, you can apply the enterprise skills you have learned to developing your career and better focusing your job-search.
- If you are contemplating self-employment and want to make an informed decision as to whether the enterprise route is right for you, sign up to their 1-day self employment Discovery workshop and discover the pros and cons of starting your own business by deep diving into your idea and venture. If you decide that a start-up is right for you, the next available step, should you want it, is to attend their 2-day start up skills workshop. Both courses are fully-funded and offer a consultative, immersive experience led by experts in the field.
- If you are already trading and worried about the three Cs of Cash, Customers, and Capabilities, you can register for their free 1-day Business continuity masterclass, designed to help both new business-owners who are just starting to follow their dream and established entrepreneurs who are hitting on hard times. This is a new programme responding particularly to the current economic climate.
- If you are looking to network with like-minded people, at any stage of your journey, X-forces hold weekly Military in Business® networking events, hosted by their amazing regional Ambassadors and with guest speakers from a variety of businesses, including partners at the Federation of Small Businesses and NatWest Accelerator Hubs. This is helpful to build your network and supports peer to peer learning.
- On their recently launched XFE Knowledge Exchange Hub, they have a growing army of Business Captains waiting to support you in a confidential and secure environment, also supported by NatWest and FSB. Register today as a member and start chatting to a business expert. The free to use digital XFE hub is a business support platform specifically for the Armed Forces community. It is designed to complement the support already offered by XFE. It is a one-stop-shop for all things related to self-employment, including peer to peer support, free events and business information, removing the barriers of time, travel and family commitments.
- These are all free resources for the Armed Forces community.