X-Forces is a Social Enterprise (CIC) that nurtures entrepreneurial ambition and enterprise skills specifically for the military community.
This wide ranging community includes veterans, Service leavers, reserves, spouses and Forces families. The support X-Forces offer is through training, finance, coaching, knowledge exchange, ongoing mentoring and connections to 'Big Business' that is largely bespoke to the individual or business.
X-Forces provide enterprise training, business planning and funding support that includes:
- Discovery: Self-Assessment to help individuals decide if self-employment is the right choice for them through workshops and advice.
- Business Planning: X-Forces workshops and Business Advisors provide detailed business planning support to turn an idea into a detailed business plan.
- Funding: As a Delivery Partner for the Treasury backed Start Up Loans Company, X-Forces are able to facilitate loans of between £500 and £25,000. X-Forces can also support grant funding applications, crowd funding and more.
- Launch: Once you are ready to start running your business, X-Forces will promote your launch to their community through social media, newsletters and blog posts.
- Ongoing Support: Receive support as part of the X-Forces community, whether you choose to start-up a business, take an employed role or a combination of both. X-Forces have a network of expert mentors across industry sectors that are available to their community to offer knowledge exchange, advice and reassurance.
- If you have been medically discharged, X-Forces offer a bespoke Business Experience programme that is tailored to helping you decide if self-employment could be the right path for you.
- Telephone: 0330 113 1111 (Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: X Forces
- Head Office Address: Mountbarrow House, 6-20 Elizabeth Street, London SW1W 9RB