Mission Motorsport, The Forces' Motorsport Charity, provides opportunities in motorsport and is the official provider of disabled and adaptive sport to those in need from the Service and Veterans' communities.
It is run by veterans, serving personnel and automotive professionals, and aims to help in the recovery and rehabilitation of those affected by military operations.
- Discussion of outcomes of needs assessment and further guidance.
- Invitations to industry insight visits.
- Brokered work placements across automotive, motorsport and engineering, and supply chain grant funding support applications (to support costs of placements/visits where necessary).
- CV and interview skills advice.
- Referral into Mission Automotive network.
- An initial vocational assessment face to face, by phone or email with a Mission Motorsport Vocational Manager.
- Up to City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma – Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- Level 2 Vehicle Livery and Wrapping.
- LANTRA – Professional User Off-road.