The Royal British Legion would like to thank our friends from the world of the arts and entertainment who have recently given up their time to help us support the Armed Forces community.
- For their support to our 100th Birthday celebrations: Hugh Bonneville, Samantha Fox, Stephen Fry, Lesley Joseph, Elaine Paige, Mica Paris, Rob Rinder, Georgia Toffolo and Marisha Wallace.
- For their contributions to the RBL 100 cookbook, ‘Cooking with Heroes’: Tim Anderson, Patti Boulaye, Phil Daniels, The Hairy Bikers, Ainsley Harriott, Melissa Helmsley, Emma Kennedy, James Martin, Jamie Oliver, Rick Stein and Sophie Thompson.
- For his support for our 100th birthday raffle: Shane Richie
- For the Poppy Shop project: Lesley Sharp and Virginia Jones on behalf of the late Dame Vera Lynn.
- For their work with the Bravo22 Company: Gary ‘The Scribbler’ Andrews, Glen Baxter, Jo Brand, Robert Glenister, Tamsin Grieg, Patsy Rodenburg, Alison Steadman, David Threlfall, Dame Harriet Walter and Lesley Sharp.
- And for their constant and continuing support: Huw Edwards, Ross Kemp, Ben Shephard and Alastair Stewart.