All our events operate in line with Covid-19 safety guidelines at the time.
Take to the waters of Sweden for a stunning canoe expedition through unspoiled wilderness – all to raise vital funds for the Royal British Legion.
Join us for our first ever Sweden Canoe Challenge and explore the lakes and rivers of Sweden. Over eight days you’ll go back to basics, camping under the stars and paddling approx. 10 kilometres a day at a steady pace.
This is a unique opportunity to enjoy the vast and tranquil wilderness of Sweden and relax in a stunning setting. With twenty hours a day of sunlight, you’ll be able to make the most of all that the Swedish wilderness has to offer.
Over the trip you'll:
- Start and end the week in a cosy wilderness cabin
- Chart the beautiful lakes and rivers of Sweden
- Paddle around 10km each day in the unspoiled wilderness
- Catch fresh fish for your evening meal
- Make camp on a sheltered bay, or on a remote island under the stars
- Navigate and experience the thrill of a few rapids
- Relax at the end of the week with a celebratory BBQ
- Make amazing memories with a tight-knit group
Secure your place today and start your next big adventure.
Join this unique challenge and enjoy the tranquil wilderness of Sweden.
Our Covid-19 promise
We promise if we or you have to cancel your place due to official Covid-19 restrictions we’ll transfer your place to another event or offer a refund.