We operate all our events in a Covid secure way with a range of measures to ensure everyone is kept as safe as possible.
You can sign up to our events and we promise that should we, or you, have to cancel your place due to official Covid-19 restrictions we’ll transfer your place to another event or offer a refund.
Covid Confidence - Protection for you
We'll have a range of measures in place to ensure our events are as low risk as possible and that we can boost our well-being by enjoying exercise and time outdoors.
The measures apply to both UK and multi-day challenges that we organise.
- Specially designed socially distanced events
- Face masks worn in all key areas
- Hand sanitizer stations
- Start times staggered
- Covid-19 social code agreed by all participants
- Personal medical declaration/ screening if required
- Follow guidelines set by governing authorities, e.g. British Cycling / The Ramblers Association
- Regular reviews using thorough risk assessments
- If we cancel, your choice of free transfer or refund
- Additionally applicable to multi-day challenges (Pedal to Paris, Pedal to Ypres, Castaway Survival and Arctic Survival): Restaurants/hotel accommodation/ transport will all operate in line with restrictions
For events organised by third parties, Virgin London Marathon and Great North Run, all Covid-19 safety measures will be managed by the organisers.