Every year the Royal British Legion hosts the annual Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall, a commemorative event dedicated to all those that have served and sacrificed from Britain and the Commonwealth.
To mark 100 years since our collective national Remembrance traditions came together for the first time, we will be remembering the military and civilian, the old and young, and the British and Commonwealth men and women who have fought wars, disasters and pandemics to protect and defend Britain.
This year, we are working towards a fully realised Festival of Remembrance, which will be held on Saturday 13 November 2021 with performances at 2pm and 7pm.
All members wishing to buy a ticket should use the online portal, which will go live on 14 September.
Timings for ticket sales for members are as follows:
- Tuesday 14 September - Evening tickets go on sale at 10am – all RBL members can purchase up to 2 tickets for the evening performance online.
- Tuesday 21 September - Afternoon tickets go on sale at 10am – all members of the Legion can purchase up to 4 tickets for the afternoon performance online.
Please note we are continuing to follow government advice for mass gatherings to ensure the health and safety of our participants, which remains our priority, and update accordingly.
- You may be asked to show your Covid status (negative test result within the last 48 hours, proof of double vaccination + 14 days or proof of natural immunity) through the NHS Covid Pass on the NHS App, NHS.UK, as a letter than can be requested by ringing NHS 119 or through an EU Digital Covid Certificate.
- Customers can also show text of email confirmation of test results from either a PCR or rapid lateral flow test.
- All safety measures are under constant review and we will always follow government guidance and requirements. Please check the FAQs on the Hall’s website before you visit in case any of the guidance has changed.