Normandy Beaches Trek
Take on a unique challenge on this incredible four-day trek along the beautiful Normandy coastline. With a dedicated historian joining us for the whole trip, you'll be fully immersed in the sites and scenery of the D-Day Landings as we mark the 75th anniversary of the WW2 Allied invasion of Normandy.
You'll cover just under 50 miles on this unique four-day trek, along the beautiful Normandy coastline. The route follows the exquisite coastline of Omaha, Juno and Sword beaches and involves full days of trekking over a varied terrain of dunes, grass or tarmac. The grand finish will take place at the strategic Pegasus Bridge and the village of Ranville where we will celebrate our achievements.
Often referred to as the beginning of the end of the war in Europe, Normandy saw the largest amphibious invasion in history. We are accompanied by a historian whose stories add relevance to the scenery and D-Day monuments along the trek ensuring this will be an unforgettable challenge.
The Normandy Beaches Trek will be both a moving and meaningful way to raise funds for our Armed Forces community. Register today to be a part of this poignant and memorable experience.
Why walk for us?
We’re pleased to be working with experienced trek leaders from Discover Adventure, so you’ll be supported every step of the way. Your place on Team Legion includes all this and more:
- All transport including coaches and ferry crossing from Dover to Calais
- Five nights’ accommodation in hotels on twin-share basis
- Meals for the duration of the trek, including all breakfasts (except breakfast on day one), snacks stops, lunch stop and evening meals
- Experienced tour leaders and support crew
- Entrance to museums and sites included in itinerary
- Pre-trip briefing including exclusive Facebook group page and webinar
- Full pre-walk support including a dedicated supporter care team, training plans and fundraising advice
- Access to the exclusive event app
- An official t-shirt and medal!
Photo credit: Normandy France/Alamy Stock Photo