Take on the 11/11 challenge to support the Poppy Appeal
Join us in our centenary year and take on the 11/11 challenge. Inspired by the 11th day of the 11th month, we’re asking you to raise funds to help serving and ex-serving personnel and their families during this time of Remembrance.
We have lots of ideas that you can choose from. All can be done within a safe environment and with minimal resources. You can take on the challenge in a way that suits you, from baking 11 cupcakes or repurposing 11 items to running up 11 flights of stairs or knit 11 poppies for 11 friends – the choices are endless!
By supporting the Poppy Appeal you ensure that those who have served are being looked after no matter what challenges they, and the country faces.
Now more than ever, every poppy counts.
11/11 Challenge Free pack.
Sign up for your FREE fundraising pack and raise funds to create brighter futures for our Armed Forces today.
- Set your challenge: choose from some of our suggestions in the FREE pack or make your own. Set your challenges as a family, by yourself, as a workplace, or in anyway you choose.
- Date for your challenge: find a suitable date for your challenges and make sure everyone knows what's going on. Add it to everyone’s calendar so no one forgets.
- Start fundraising: think about how you'll collect the donations you're going to raise. We recommend setting up a page on JustGiving but you can read about other ways to pay in your fundraising on page 3 of your pack.
- Complete your challenge: take photos or videos and share them as you go on social media and your Just Giving page to remind people what you’re doing.
- Tag and challenge 11 other people.
By taking on the 11/11 challenge this Autumn you're supporting the Poppy Appeal. By fundraising, you ensure that those who have served are being looked after no matter what challenges they and the country faces.
How to pay in your fundraising
There are a few easy ways to pay in the money you raise, including any collections you’ve taken. Remember, the sooner you pay in your fundraising, the sooner we can make a difference to the lives of those we support.
Set up an online fundraising page and make sure you include a description of the event and why you’re taking part. Set up your page at Just Giving: justgiving.com
Call our friendly support team to pay in your fundraising by phone. Phone us on: 0345 845 1945
Fill in the paying in slip in this pack and return to:
Freepost RTUK-RUXB-RZSL Supporter Care, Royal British Legion, 199 Borough High Street, London SE1 1AA.
Please make cheques payable to: Royal British Legion
Include your full name and address plus the name or description of the event or activity.
Request your FREE fundraising pack
We’re here to inspire, support, and encourage you with a dedicated team who are here to help you every step of the way. Register to receive your FREE fundraising pack and we’ll email you a digital pack the same day so you get started.