Poppy Lottery call opt-out
Thank you for your interest in Poppy Lottery
Thank you for sending a text to tell us of your interest in The Royal British Legion’s Poppy Lottery.
See our full terms and conditions.
We will give you a call back shortly to set up your entry.
If you would rather we didn’t call you, please enter the mobile phone number that you sent the text from below.
How the lottery works
- We'll write to confirm your unique lottery number(s) and the date of your first draw within two weeks of receiving your entry
- Each week, your lottery number will be entered into the draw
- 200 winning numbers are drawn at random every Friday
- If you win, there's no need to claim your prize, we'll automatically send you a cheque in the post
- You can check the results of each draw on our website www.britishlegion.org.uk/poppylottery
- In addition, four times a year we’ll automatically enter you into a Quarterly Draw for the chance to win £15,000 or £20,000! As a Poppy Lottery player you will have access to Playerzone, a special area of our website where you can buy extra entries for a Quarterly Draw, enter exclusive prize draws and read about how you’re supporting Britain’s veterans, Service people and their families
The information you provide to The Royal British Legion’s group of fundraising organisations (which includes the Poppy Lottery and the Poppy Shop) is safe with us. We do not sell your data or share it with external organisations for their marketing or fundraising purposes. For details of our Data Protection, Privacy and Communications Policy please go to: www.britishlegion.org.uk/dataprotection or to obtain a copy please contact our Supporter Care team using these details: Supporter Care, The Royal British Legion, 199 Borough High Street, London SE1 1AA, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0333 011 4500.