Poppy Golf events are a chance for all golf enthusiasts to get involved at a local and national level to support the Royal British Legion’s Poppy Appeal.
Through your generous support at these events, we have already raised over a million pounds for our welfare work.
May 2021 - 100th anniversary of the Royal British Legion
We have rescheduled our VE/VJ competition to May 2021 and we hope that you are able to join us then for a day of golf and meal.
We’ll be in touch with everyone in early March, to check on the number of players anticipated.
Everything else remains the same - every player will receive a specially-produced ball-marker, the winners will receive our very special gold medals, and flags for one (or more) of your greens will be available.
If you have any questions or comments at any time, please get in touch.
How to enter
To enter your Club for the Poppy Appeal Golf Classic or May 2021 competition please email the following information to email@example.com:
- The name of your Golf Club
- Name, telephone and email address of the organiser (or Club Secretary/Manager)
- Proposed date of the tournament
- The approximate number of players you anticipate (so we can send you the correct number of commemorative souvenirs)
- Format (whether individual, pairs or team - so that we can send you the correct number of 'gold' medals).