Poppy Golf events are a chance for all golf enthusiasts to get involved at a local and national level to support the Royal British Legion’s Poppy Appeal.
Through your generous support at these events over the years, we have raised over a million pounds for the RBL’s vital services that support serving and ex-serving personnel and their families when they need us most.
This year, we ask you to hit the golf course and join us in celebrating our 100th anniversary – a century of being there through thick and thin for the Armed Forces community.
When you sign up for your own Poppy Golf tournament, we’ll support your fundraising efforts. Every player will receive a souvenir, the winners will receive a medal and flags are available to decorate your greens.
How to enter
To enter your Club for the Poppy Appeal Golf Classic competition please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The name of your Golf Club
- Name, telephone and email address of the organiser (or Club Secretary/Manager)
- Proposed date of the tournament
- The approximate number of players you anticipate (so we can send you the correct number of commemorative souvenirs)
- Format (whether individual, pairs or team - so that we can send you the correct number of medals).