Our telephone helpline is open to everyone, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week.
Call 0808 802 8080 (free from UK landlines and main mobile networks) or if you are in the Republic of Ireland, you can call 1800 992 294 for free.
From overseas: +44 (0)20 3376 8080 (full rate)
During the Christmas and New Year holiday season there will be a slight reduction in hours for telephone help, as follows:
Christmas Eve 8am - 4pm
Christmas Day - closed
Boxing Day - closed
27-30 December - 8am - 8pm
31 December - 8am - 5pm
New Year's Day - closed
You can also email us or use our online knowledge base to find the information you need.
We can offer advice and support about a wide range of topics, including:
- War pensions and compensation claims
- Inquest advice
- Benevolent / welfare help
- Benefits and money advice
- Independent living
- Care homes
- Poppy Breaks, Family Holiday Breaks and Adventure Breaks
- Remembrance travel (pilgrimages, school & group tours)
- Legion membership
- Poppy Appeal
- Fundraising events
- Tracing advice*
- For Handy van services please call 0800 032 0306
- For Civvy Street queries please call 0800 169 4073
* Please note the Legion doesn't hold any official records or have access to them. However, we can advise where to get hold of information for tracing purposes.
All enquiries are treated in confidence. If we are unable to answer your query we will do our best to redirect you to a department or organisation who will be able to advise.