Partner with us
The Royal British Legion was voted the UK’s most trusted charity brand in 2015, with the Poppy Appeal standing out as the best known charity campaign. This means we are uniquely placed to create a mutually beneficial partnership that meets all the business needs of our corporate partners.
Why work with us?
By working with us you can:
- Support a timely and emotive cause that impacts your local community
- Make a difference to the Armed Forces community and their families
- Differentiate your brand to increase sales and competitive advantage
- Attract and retain customers and staff
- Benefit from an experienced national account management team
- Access our extensive communication network including Facebook, Twitter, our membership and supporters.
Cause related marketing
Linking a brand or a product to The Royal British Legion can help increase sales, build customer loyalty, retain or recruit customers, and differentiate your brand in a competitive marketplace.
Most customers agree that, price and quality being equal, they are more likely to buy a product or service associated with a cause they know and care about.
Your Charity of the Year
Whether it's bike rides, bake sales, sponsored walks or space hopper races, we can provide you with tailored ideas, fundraising materials, advice and support to ensure your staff fundraising is fun, simple and sociable. We will help engage and motivate staff through fundraising and volunteering and enable them to develop their personal and professional skills.
Sponsorship & corporate hospitality
Throughout the year, we run a wide range of prestigious events; from race days at Newmarket to our popular Christmas Celebration at the Guildhall and a black tie Poppy Ball. These events offer great opportunities for corporate hospitality, staff incentives and prizes, or for sponsorship with extensive branding opportunities. See our calendar of events for more opportunities.
Gifts in kind
Gifts in kind make an important difference to The Royal British Legion, helping to save the charity vital funds and time or by providing valuable expertise. We are always grateful for support, whether it is:
- Prizes for a fundraising auction, to fill our event goodie bags, or for use as raffle prizes
- Travel for our beneficiaries, such as to our Break Centres. See how National Express supports us.
- Travel and food vouchers for uniformed collectors during the Poppy Appeal. See how Marks & Spencer have got involved.
- Training and skills sharing.
To discuss any of these opportunities, please contact us now by emailing Corporate Partnerships or write to:
The Royal British Legion
199 Borough High Street
London SE1 1AA