Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon
Support The Royal British Legion as you run through four of London’s famous Royal Parks, taking in some of the capital’s most iconic landmarks on the way.
LocationHyde Park, London
In its tenth year, this stunning half marathon takes you round the beautiful Royal Parks of London including Hyde Park, Green Park, St James's Park and Kensington Gardens. Join more than 16,000 other runners on this scenic city run that takes you past landmarks including Buckingham Palace, Royal Albert Hall and many others.
Run for Team Legion to experience a phenomenal half marathon and raise money for our Armed Forces community.
Got your own ballot place?
The ballot results are out. If you have been lucky enough to get your own place and want to run for the Legion, sign up below.
Whether you win a place in the ballot or choose one of our guaranteed charity places, your place on Team Legion will include:
- One week of free fitness classes courtesy of British Military Fitness
- Training plans to help you hit your target time
- A personalised technical running top
- The loudest cheers on the day from our enthusiastic team
- Meet the team at our stand in the charity marquee