Poppy Walk Liverpool
Come and discover a hidden trail through Liverpool's historic streets.
Poppy Walk is the perfect way to discover the past and present of this historic city. This 10km sponsored walk is suitable for all ages and abilities. You can walk solo, with your dog or with family and friends - it’s completely up to you.
On setting off from the Exchange Flags you’ll be armed with a map to navigate our trail and a quiz to answer en route to help you explore the city’s rich history.
If you’re walking on your own you’ll be able to spot and meet up with other Poppy Walkers in their distinctive Poppy Walk t-shirts.
We’re asking each adult to fundraise £50 and if there are any children on your team we’ve also got some fun ways for them to get involved in the fundraising. These vital funds will mean we’re able to support families in the Armed Forces community - £50 could help fund a much-needed Adventure Break for a disadvantaged child from an Armed Forces family.
- Adults, £15
- Children 7 - 17 years, £7.50
- Six years and under, FREE
Why walk for us?
Your fundraising helps to fund vital services for the Armed Forces community, such as Admiral Nurses. Take some time to read about our Admiral Nurses and how they support the carers of those with dementia.
You’ll have a fantastic day exploring your city and all participants receive:
- full support prior to the walk, including fundraising and preparation
- a Royal British Legion fundraising pack
- soft drinks, sweets and snacks to replenish you before and after the walk
- a comprehensive direction sheet and a quiz to help you find the hidden gems in your city
- a meet and greet with our Poppy Mascot
- an official Poppy Walk 2018 t-shirt
- entertainment at the finish venue, including live music
- a finisher’s medal to celebrate your achievement
- prizes for our competition winners
- dedicated support from our experienced Mass Events Team.