Support us while you shop
We've found some of the best insurance deals for you and grouped them all together under Poppy Insure to make your insurance choice as simple as possible and you'll be helping raise funds for The Royal British Legion as well.
We've just added new products to our range so for all your insurance needs, visit www.poppyinsure.co.uk.
Alternatively, you can request a quotation by calling any of the following numbers:
- Motor / Home Insurance - Equity Direct Broking Limited - 0800 917 8541
- Travel Insurance - Acumen Insurance Services - 0844 826 3960
- Motor Breakdown Cover - AXA Assistance - 0845 609 1550
- Home Emergency Assistance Service - Europ Assistance - 08450 896 477
- Pet Insurance - VetsMediCover - 0845 618 0201
- Health Cash Plan - BHSF - 0800 622 552
- Personal Accident Cover for the over 60s - AXA PPP Healthcare - 0800 085 5851
- Warranty Insurance - Acumen Insurance Services - 0844 826 3960
Coventry Building Society have been in business since 1884 and are now the third largest building society in the UK. They provide savings and mortgages to their members, both online and via their branch network.
Coventry Building Society has supported The Royal British Legion since 2008 through its popular range of Poppy savings accounts, Poppy fixed rate bonds and most recently, the Poppy ISA.
These savings accounts, designed to ensure a good return for savers as well as a significant donation for The Royal British Legion, have generated over £7.5 million for the Poppy Appeal so far.
New Poppy accounts are often timed to coincide with Remembrance Day itself but have been launched at other times of the year too. To view The Coventry's latest mortgages, savings & investments and current accounts, please visit www.thecoventry.co.uk.
The co-operative funeralcare is pleased to support The Royal British Legion. As a Legion member you and your immediate family are entitled to:
- £25 off our funeral plans
- 5% discount on professional services fees on funeral arrangements
For more information, contact your local Co-operative Funeralcare (Quote MKT/13/001) or visit www.co-operativefuneralcare.co.uk.
5% discount applies to funeral director professional services fees only (as detailed on price list and estimate form provided at the time of arranging a funeral) and excludes discounts on supplementary services, coffin/casket selection, additional services and payments made on your behalf (e.g. clergy, doctors fees, crematorium/burial charges). The funeral plan offer applies to new cremation and burial plans purchased through a Co-operative Funeralcare home. The offer does not apply to funeral plans paid for by the fixed monthly payment option. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and are valid until 31.12.13. All offers are not retrospective. Our business terms and conditions apply. This does not affect your statutory rights. MKT/13/001
Have you heard about The Royal British Legion Personal Credit Card? As our only official Credit Card, it has been carefully designed to promote The Royal British Legion and provide great value with attractive rates and benefits to members.
- 0% for 12 months from the date your account is opened on balance transfers made in the first 90 days of account opening (3% handling fee)
- 0% for 12 months from the date your account is opened on money transfers into your current account in the first 90 days of account opening (4% handling fee)
- 0% on card purchases from the date your account is opened for the first 3 months
- No annual fee
- Free 24-hour Customer Satisfaction Helpline
- Free fraud protection - even on the Internet*
- Online Card Services - This account is set up with paperless statements. To access your statement simply enrol with our Online Card Services, where you'll also be able to check your balance, transaction history, view your PIN, manage your Direct Debits, balance transfers and much more.
Representative example 16.9% pa variable on card purchases. This is equivalent to 16.9% APR representative variable based on a credit limit of £1200.
It all adds up to a great deal for you and the Legion's beneficiaries. Through this card, the Legion receives approximately £12,000 per year for its vital welfare work with the serving and ex-Service community. MBNA Europe Bank, the card issuer, will make contributions when you apply for and use the card for the first time and also every time you use the card at no extra cost to you.
Apply for The Royal British Legion Credit Card today or call 0800 028 2440 and quote The Royal British Legion.
* If your card is lost or stolen, you'll incur no liability for fraudulent use of your card provided you notify us as soon as you realise your card is missing or you notice any unusual transactions on your account.
Promotional rates will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven't paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
The Royal British Legion credit card is issued by MBNA Europe Bank Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England number 2783251. MBNA's consumer credit activities are licensed by the Office of Fair Trading and MBNA's general insurance activities are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for quality and training purposes and for compliance with regulations.
There are a number of other ways in which you can help us:
- We are proud to be working with Buy.at which is an Internet affiliate shopping network. Click here to find out how shopping from your favourite online retailers can make a difference to the Legion
- or visit our online Poppy Shop at www.poppyshop.org.uk for our exclusive range of poppy merchandise and Legion regalia.