Legion Magazine is published six times each year and is free to all Legion members. It provides in-depth stories on our welfare services and beneficiaries as well as the latest news from our branches.
Some of Legion Magazine's regular features include, 'Attenshun' - pictures and news snippets from the world of the Legion, 'Lost Trails' - Tracing friends and comrades, and 'Letters' - Members views and stories.
You can view the latest issue online in a special "page-turner" format here.
Feature articles in the October / November 2013 issue include:
- Poppy Girls - Five children of military families are lending their voices to this year's Poppy Appeal single - available to pre-order now and released on Remembrance Sunday
- How can I help? - Meet the friendly team answering your calls at the Legion's new contact centre in Cardiff.
- Reaching out - Legion Standard Bearer Adrian Wills, just home from working in Afghanistan, has a unique insight into frontline life.
- Pull-out poster - Tell the world about the huge variety of help the Legion offers
- What does the Legion mean to me? - Three memebers and supporters from very different backgrounds tell us why they got involved.
and in Badge of Honour, read experiences from Antwerp 1944, Loos 1915 and Salerno 1943.