Legion magazine is free to all Legion members. It provides in-depth stories on our welfare services and beneficiaries as well as the latest news from our branches.
Some of Legion magazine's regular features include, 'Attenshun' - pictures and news snippets from the world of the Legion, 'Lost Trails' - tracing friends and comrades, 'Letters' - members views and stories and 'Reunions' - a list of events and reunions.
Feature articles in the April 2015 issue include:
- The Comradeship Cabs - how 80 London taxis ferried 160 veterans to Holland for the anniversary of Operation Market Garden
- The Future is Bright - The youth members at Chatteris Branch are doing wonders for the local community - and making the Legion proud
- VE Day 70 - the Legion is taking a key role in the planning and delivery of events to commemorate from 8 to 10 May
- Fundraising challenges - three ways you can have fun and help raise money for the Legion
- My Legion - Admiral Nurse Rachael Clarke, supporter Lisa Muggleton and Horsham's award winning Poppy Appeal Organiser Dianne Loates relate their Legion stories
and in Badge of Honour, read experiences from Borneo 1964, Whaddon Hall in Buckinghamshire 1942 and Poland in 1943.