Legion magazine is free to all Legion members. It provides in-depth stories on our welfare services and beneficiaries as well as the latest news from our branches.
Some of Legion magazine's regular features include, 'Attenshun' - pictures and news snippets from the world of the Legion, 'Lost Trails' - tracing friends and comrades, 'Letters' - members views and stories and 'Reunions' - a list of events and reunions.
Feature articles in the January 2015 issue include:
- Helping others - find out how the Legion's external grants programme is supporting projects all over the UK that help the Service community
- Live on - a look at the Legion's new marketing materials
- Mythbusting - published once every 10 years, the results of the Legion's influential survey of former Service personnel is examined
- Insult to Injury - Why the Legion is campaigning to ensure that veterans don't have to use their war pension to pay for their social care
- Birmingham remembers - Find out how the Midlands city marked its second Poppy Day
- My Legion - Corporal Zoe Fowler tells why she and her colleagues ran a marathon in aid of the Legion
and in Badge of Honour, read experiences from England 1942, La Creche in Northern France 1914 and the South China Sea in 1944.