Legion magazine is free to all Legion members. It provides in-depth stories on our welfare services and beneficiaries as well as the latest news from our branches.
Some of Legion magazine's regular features include, 'Attenshun' - pictures and news snippets from the world of the Legion, 'Lost Trails' - tracing friends and comrades, 'Letters' - members views and stories and 'Muster' - a list of events and reunions.
Feature articles in the Winter 2014 issue include:
- House of Lords - the day the Legion helped bring cadts and veterans togehter to debate the legacy of the First World War and how it shaped the nation.
- Commemoration - Two branches explain how the Heritage Lottery Fund can help with commemoriation.
- Poppy Day - Interviews with just a few of the serving men and women who help us raise Poppy Appeal funds on London Poppy Day.
- Back to school - What happens when a branch affiliates with a local school?
- What does the Legion mean to me? - Two members and a Trustee tell us why they got involved.
and in Badge of Honour, read experiences from Holland 1945, France 1916 and North Shields 1943.