Legion magazine is free to all Legion members. It provides in-depth stories on our welfare services and beneficiaries as well as the latest news from our branches.
Some of Legion magazine's regular features include, 'Attenshun' - pictures and news snippets from the world of the Legion, 'Lost Trails' - tracing friends and comrades, 'Letters' - members views and stories and 'Reunions' - a list of events and reunions.
Feature articles in the October 2014 issue include:
- Your centenary commemorations - how branches and members across the country marked the 100th anniversary of the UK's entry into the First World War
- Message received - on a visit to Sandurst, we find out how the Legion is raising awareness of its work among the Armed Forces
- Made in Aylesford - the Legion manufactures and distributes millions of poppies, wreaths and crosses each year. Legion magazine visits Poppy Appeal HQ to find out how
- Dementia - TV presenter Angela Rippon on a cause close to her heart, dementia, and how you can become a Dementia Friend
- My Legion - Combined Services men's and women's rugby captains Dave Pascoe and Jane Leonard feature this month
- My Legion - Member Mark Buckton tells what its like to support the Legion in Japan
and in a special Badge of Honour, the first major battle of WW2, the Battle of the River Plate's 75th anniversary is commemorated with three survivors recalling their experiences.