Legion magazine is free to all Legion members. It provides in-depth stories on our welfare services and beneficiaries as well as the latest news from our branches.
Some of Legion magazine's regular features include, 'Attenshun' - pictures and news snippets from the world of the Legion, 'Lost Trails' - tracing friends and comrades, 'Letters' - members views and stories and 'Reunions' - a list of events and reunions.
Feature articles in the August 2014 issue include:
- WW1 remembered - find out how Ross-on-Wye Branch was granted funding to host a series of events to commemorate the Centenary of the First World War
- Justice for Widows - Service widow Joyce Somerville tells her moving story of why she's been stripped of her Armed Forces pension
- A great day out - Your guide to the breathtaking National Memorial Arboretum - it's open all year round and filled with poignant memorials
- Why we're giving back - Three Poppy Appeal volunteers reveal why they give up their time to support the Legion each year - could you join them?
- My Legion - Hilary Meredith, Chief Executive of Hilary Meredith Solicitors, tells why she's a long-term ally of and fundraiser for the Legion
- My Legion - Jacob Elliot, Ripley & District Branch Youth President, is also a youth member of the Riders Branch
- My Legion - David Jones MP is the son and grandson of soldiers and understnads what the poppy represents and is proud to wear one
and in Badge of Honour, read experiences from Holland 1944, North Korea 1950 and Italy 1943.