Legion magazine is free to all Legion members. It provides in-depth stories on our welfare services and beneficiaries as well as the latest news from our branches.
Some of Legion magazine's regular features include, 'Attenshun' - pictures and news snippets from the world of the Legion, 'Lost Trails' - tracing friends and comrades, 'Letters' - members views and stories and 'Reunions' - a list of events and reunions.
Feature articles in the June 2014 issue include:
- Flanders Field cufflinks - a behind-the scenes look at how the Poppy Shop's new cufflinks - made from WW1 shell fuses - were produced
- Poppy Picnics - Looking for ideas to make your picnic shine? great Ballard School give us their top tips
- LIGHTS OUT - How you can light a candle in tribute to all those who died in the First World War
- Poppies in the moat - The Deputy Governor of the Tower of London reveals why the palace is filling its moat with 88,246 ceramic poppies
- Under the hammer - The Great Centenary Auction is hoping to raise £500,000 for the Legion with a massive sale of military memorabilia
- My Legion - award winner Ken Kingston from Middlewich Branch
and in Badge of Honour, read experiences from Greece 1941, The Somme 1916, Normandy 1944 and Aden 1967.