Legion magazine is free to all Legion members. It provides in-depth stories on our welfare services and beneficiaries as well as the latest news from our branches.
Some of Legion magazine's regular features include, 'Attenshun' - pictures and news snippets from the world of the Legion, 'Lost Trails' - tracing friends and comrades, 'Letters' - members views and stories and 'Reunions' - a list of events and reunions.
Feature articles in the Spring 2014 issue include:
- Centenary Poppy Campaign - Why you should plant your own poppies in time for this summer's WW1 Centenary commemorations
- Every Man Remembered - Meet the teenager who inspired a new Legion website that aims to pay tribute to all those who fell in the First World War
- On the high street - We visit the Legion’s first Pop In centre in Liverpool
- Working together - How Nottingham raised an extra £30,000 during last year's Poppy Appeal by teaming up with the local Rotary
- My Legion - Bennet House's Activity Co-ordinator Lorna Pancott and fundraising member David Powell tell their stories.
and in Badge of Honour, read experiences from Belsen 1945, Belfast 1973, Italy 1945 and D-Day 70th anniversary stories from Sword Beach in 1944.