Legion magazine, free to all members, provides in-depth stories on our welfare services, beneficiaries and the latest news from our branches.
- News – pictures and news snippets from the world of the Legion
- Lost Trails – tracing friends and comrades, also available online
- Letters – members’ views and stories
- Reunions – a list of events and reunions
Feature articles in the January 2016 issue include:
- Working Together in 2016: Legion members Ann Kadiri, Ray Grass, Mary Davies, Janice Taylor, Colin Banks and Jane Cosgrove share their hopes and concerns for the year ahead
- Ben Gummer MP, Minister for Care Quality at the Department of Health, explains what the Legion means to him
- National Chairman John Crisford looks forward to an exciting 2016
- The work of Remembrance Travel, the Legion's official travel arm, goes under our spotlight in this important Centenary year
- Do you know someone who can help with our fundraising challenges?
- Badge of Honour: Lincolnshire, 1942
School students win 30km Exmoor run
In 2015, Luke Collins took on the Exmoor 30:30, running 30 kilometres with a bag weighing 30 pounds on his back. He tells us why ...
Pedal to Paris: 'The emotion is immense – I've seen grown me...
David Bower became hooked on his first Pedal to Paris in 2013. This year’s ride will be his fourth in a row.
Major Series: 'It was such a fulfilling experience'
Bianca O’Donnell took part in her first Major Series event in 2015 – and is looking forward to getting even muddier this year.