Come and discover a hidden trail through your city’s historic streets
TimeExact dates TBC
Discover the past and present of your city over a 10km walk, all while raising funds for The Royal British Legion.
You can walk solo, with your dog or with family and friends - it’s up to you. We’ll give you a directions sheet to navigate our trail as you answer our quiz. At the finish line you’ll be rewarded for your efforts and given your results before enjoying our entertainment.
So, grab your walking gear and join thousands of others to walk for The Royal British Legion next summer.
Venues for our 2018 Poppy Walks will be confirmed soon. If there isn't a Poppy Walk near you there will be an opportunity to organise your own with one of our Poppy Walk packs. Register your interest to receive more details when available.
Registration is £20 per person and children aged 12 and under go free. We ask that participants aim to raise a minimum of £50 sponsorship to support the work the Legion does across the country.
All participants receive:
- Full support prior to the walk, including fundraising and preparation
- A Royal British Legion fundraising pack
- Soft drinks, sweets and snacks to replenish you before and after the walk
- A comprehensive direction sheet and quiz to help you find the hidden gems in your city
- A meet and greet with our Poppy Mascot
- An official Poppy Walk 2017 t-shirt
- Entertainment at the finish venue, including live music
- A finisher’s reward to celebrate your achievement
- Prizes for our competition winners
- Dedicated support from our experienced Mass Events team
For further information, contact the team on 0333 011 4500 or at email@example.com.