London Landmarks Half Marathon
Run through closed roads in the City of London and City of Westminster in support of The Royal British Legion.
Take part in the first ever London Landmarks Half Marathon celebrating London’s culture and heritage. As well as experiencing fantastic views of famous landmarks such as Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye, you will get to discover London’s quirky and hidden secrets.
Run for Team Legion in this fantastic new half marathon and raise money for our Armed Forces community.
Got a place in the ballot?
If you have been lucky enough to get your own place and want to run for the Legion, sign up below.
Register for a guaranteed charity place
Register for one our limited guaranteed charity places below. The registration fee is just £30 with a minimum fundraising commitment of £350.
Whether you win a place in the ballot or choose one of our guaranteed charity places, your place on Team Legion will include:
- One week of free fitness classes courtesy of British Military Fitness
- Training plans to help you hit your target time
- A personalised technical running top
- The loudest cheers on the day from our enthusiastic team
- Meet the team at our stand in the charity marquee