You can post your own entry or search those that have been posted since 2011. There are currently 985 Lost Trails. Currently showing 10 on this page.

I 'm going to write a book about my ( grand) parents , my life and the spirit for my children and grandchildren, brother and sisters. In the documents of my parents I've found a letter written by Tom Storr which was stationed in Helmond (Netherlands) and, as far as I have understood from the lett...
Read more or contact Henk van Kuyen (the Netherlands)
Posted: 17 May 2016

Reunion - 1st Battalion Grenadier Guards Southern Cameroons 1961. Following the publication of the book "As I Remember" 1st Battalion Grenadier Guards Southern Cameroons 1961. It has been suggested, by a number of those who have read the book, that a reunion be held. Based on this request it is...
Read more or contact John Gibson
Posted: 16 May 2016

I have Information for Alex Hetherington concerning Brit. Forces in Germany
Read more or contact Heinz Johannsen
Posted: 16 May 2016

Ron worked for GPO before National Service with Royal Signals Catterick Camp.
Read more or contact Ellen Bignell
Posted: 30 April 2016

I have a drawing which the artist has identified as "Corp Rogers Tailor's Shop Purbright 1990" which I thought might be of interest to the "Corporal" who is pictured working at a Singer sewing Machine.
Read more or contact Mary Carter
Posted: 29 April 2016

Roy & I served in Egypt at RAF Abyad,109 MU. being demobbed in1955. After which he worked for Silver City Airways flying out of Lydd. His address then was 38 High St,Dymchurch, Romney Marsh Kent (a rented, shared house). He left Silver City as "engine inspector" for a position at BA Heathrow. I...
Read more or contact Syd Payne
Posted: 17 April 2016

Member of Leven British Legion. Live in Scotland Fife to be exact
Read more or contact Lacw Hancock
Posted: 10 April 2016

Leicester Royal British Legion (Councillor Jack Ward, committee chairman at the Aylestone branch of the British Legion) Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Day-50-Years-Ago/story-20928257-detail/story.html
Read more or contact David Wilde
Posted: 6 April 2016

Loading more..