You can post your own entry or search those that have been posted since 2011. There are currently 985 Lost Trails. Currently showing 10 on this page.

I'm looking for my biological father. The only information I know is that when i was born in August 1996 at that time my father named Martin Murray was a paratrooper in the RAF or the Army. I'm not entirely sure but it's been 19 years and after so many years of searching hopefully I can track him do...
Read more or contact Alana Connelly
Posted: 10 December 2015

Staff Sgt Joseph Maliska seeking Ex-tanks John Butler then transferred to MCTC (MPSC nowadays) in about 1982/3 when I was already stationed there. John left there after full service, around 1994.
Read more or contact Joe Maliska
Posted: 8 December 2015

I last heard of Elizabeth when she joined the WRAF as a junior officer stationed in Plymouth in 1962/3. She came from Lower Gornal, near Dudley, Staffs.
Read more or contact Patrick Rowe
Posted: 7 December 2015

Born 8 August 1941. Left Trinidad in the early 1960s to study in London England then enlisted in the RAF 1964 thru 1969 and returned to London. Last seen in parks, library and metro in the early 70s other names use Errol St Rose has a nickname Boyie. Only surving sister is Merle St Rose lives in the...
Read more or contact Giron St Rose
Posted: 6 December 2015

My grandfather and your great grandmother are brother and sister and I would love to know where all the children went after Emily Elizabeth died in December 1901. I found the eldest brother John and sister Vera Maria and found Henry Frank in the Army in India and I have a copy of his service record ...
Read more or contact Kathleen Hall
Posted: 3 December 2015

Born Nov 59 in Dewsbury West Yorkshire he was in 22 sigs. stationed in Lippstadt until 1980 after that he was stationed in Hereford.
Read more or contact Chris Crocker
Posted: 3 December 2015

was in the royal air force in the late 1940s
Read more or contact Leslie Adams
Posted: 1 December 2015

Richard's grandmother Emily Elizabeth Hall was my grandfather James Charles Hall's sister and I have loads of family information
Read more or contact Kathleen Jones (nee Hall)
Posted: 28 November 2015

Ernest Thorlow was a Q-Master Sergeant and fought in France 1944-45 and then went to India. He's very keen to find if there are any surviving members of his squadron
Read more or contact Richard Cole on behalf of Ernest Thorlow
Posted: 27 November 2015

Loading more..