Curtis Family 715X195 Can we help?

Contact us

Use our online knowledge base to find the information you need, when you need it.

We offer advice and support about a wide range of topics, including:

  • War disablement pensions & War Widow's or Widower's Pension *
  • Compensation claims against the MOD for personal injury caused by negligence
  • Disablity
  • Independent Inquest advice
  • Benevolent / welfare help
  • Benefits and money advice
  • Independent living
  • Care homes
  • Poppy Breaks, Family Holiday Breaks and Adventure Breaks

Or call our FREE helpline on 0808 802 8080 available 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. (Closed on Christmas Day and 9am to 5pm on Boxing Day and New Year's Day. Free from UK landlines and main mobile networks.) From overseas call +44 (0)20 3376 8080 (full rate). Or email

All enquiries are treated in confidence. If we are unable to answer your query we will do our best to redirect you to a department or organisation who will be able to advise.

The following services have their own helplines.

* For Service Pension enquiries, please ring the SPVA (JPAC Enquiry Centre) on 0800 085 3600 or write to: JPAC Enquiry Centre, Mila Point 465, Kentigern House, 65 Brown Street, Glasgow G2 8EX

Share this page