Use our online knowledge base to find the information you need, when you need it.
We offer advice and support about a wide range of topics, including:
- War disablement pensions & War Widow's or Widower's Pension *
- Compensation claims against the MOD for personal injury caused by negligence
- Independent Inquest advice
- Benevolent / welfare help
- Benefits and money advice
- Independent living
- Care homes
- Poppy Breaks, Family Holiday Breaks and Adventure Breaks
Or call our FREE helpline on 0808 802 8080 available 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. (Closed on Christmas Day and 9am to 5pm on Boxing Day and New Year's Day. Free from UK landlines and main mobile networks.) From overseas call +44 (0)20 3376 8080 (full rate). Or email email@example.com
All enquiries are treated in confidence. If we are unable to answer your query we will do our best to redirect you to a department or organisation who will be able to advise.
The following services have their own helplines.
* For Service Pension enquiries, please ring the SPVA (JPAC Enquiry Centre) on 0800 085 3600 or write to: JPAC Enquiry Centre, Mila Point 465, Kentigern House, 65 Brown Street, Glasgow G2 8EX