Facilities and features
- 36 guest bedrooms, a variety of single, twin and inter-connecting rooms
- all with en-suite with either a wet area or low level entry shower
- fifty percent of our bedrooms meet DDA requirements.
- all equipped with flat screen TV
- complimentary refreshment tray
- alarm call system
- telephone (incomng calls only)
- a comfortable seating area
- some rooms have air cooling
- communal areas
- licensed bar
- TV lounge
- games room
- spa bathroom
- hairdressing salon (2 mornings per week)
- guest computer/internet access
- car parking
What our guests say
Thank you all for your care, smiles and thoughtfulness. We have had a fantastic time and going home refreshed and ready to carry on. Thank you.
Mr & Mrs King
Just to say a big 'THANK YOU' to everyone. I had a lovely holiday because of you all, and met with nothing but kindness from everyone. Thank you all again.
To all the staff at Byng House: I would just like to say many thanks for a wonderful 2 weeks. My wife and I had a lovely time and enjoyed every minute we were there. Everything was spotless and the food superb.Keep up the good work and we hope to see you all again.
Mr and Mrs Sykes
How to apply
Our Break services are available to serving or ex-Service men or women and/or their dependants who are in genuine need of a break.
Catchment area for Bennet House is North West, West Midlands, North Wales, Cumbria, Cheshire, North Staffordshire, North Shropshire, Lancashire, Merseyside, Greater Manchester, Isle of Man, Ceredigion, Flintshire, Denbighshire, Anglesey, Montgomeryshire, Meirionnydd, Scotland.
Contact your local Legion office to apply, call our helpline on 0808 802 8080 for more information or email us.